Life in plastic, it's fantastic...
I've you've ever wanted to see yourself immortalised in a tiny plastic figure then Bluecrate has just the thing - a tiny figure hand-assembled to look just like you! Upload a photo of yourself, give us a brief description, and hey-presto, another brick on the wall.
Made from our huge collection of components, we'll be able to get your figure looking just right, though it may be a little yellow.
We do have some limitations:
Skin colours. We can only accommodate the classic yellow .
Vehicles. We can include racing helmets and a surfboard, but no bikes or cars (note surfboard not always available).
- We cannot usually offer adult accessories...keep it clean, people.
- We do have beer mug and wine glasses .
- We cannot offer custom printed items. Names, numbers or very specific outfits such as Uniforms, Sports Kits or Team outfits.
- We cannot provide accurate Tattoos/piercings. therefore we recommend leaving them off the figures.
- We do not offer babies or toddlers as accessories, but can provide them as the main figure (instead of a full size one). Note: this will mean limited styling options.
- Babies under the age of 2 will be the classic Baby brick, which only comes in white, but is in scale to the other figures. Babies or children over 2 and under 12 will be assembled with short legs.
- We cannot offer branded elements (specific drinks/computers/devices) – we have generic versions of most devices though.
- Shaved/balding heads will be given full hair or no hair – we don’t have thinning hair as parts (or ‘shaved short’).
- Maroon outfits. It’s just the toughest colour to find! We’ll substitute in red or brown, or go with the style requested in an alternative colour if maroon is requested.
- We can’t cater to specific famous figures that aren’t easily replicated. We cannot guarantee the delivery of previously released branded themes (eg Harry Potter, Star Wars, Marvel etc) – though we will try where possible
- Shoes (these figures don’t really wear shoes)
- We cannot custom print specific outfits, so generally specific icons or designs on an outfit are not possible